Thursday 10 November 2011

whatta load of b*llocks

Life has been pretty boring lately. I feel I need something interesting to happen, or to dye my hair green to excite me a little bit. Well maybe dying my hair green is slightly over the top but I’m just so bored at the moment. Yesterday I event tackled the time consuming challenge of brushing my hair to fill time. Due to it being long, think, knotty, dead and naturally curly I don’t bother brushing to much as it hurts, takes agessssssssss and all falls out. So I tend to leave the pain and hair loss unless it really needs it or it’s a special occasion. That makes me sound like such a trap saying I only brush my hair for special occasions, but unfortunately it’s the truth. So yesterday, it took me a whole 13 minutes to brush it. I then showered and blow dried it straight and it’s looking pretty healthy. I also decided to sort out the road kill which sit above my eyes. My eyebrows are also massive and thick. So can occasionally be mistaken as caterpillars when they are at their worst. Having tamed my eye brows back into their cage and with lovely straight hair I also decided to re-do my nails. This time ive gone for zebra print. For this I used my really professional tool (NOT) of liquid eyeliner. They came out well and I’m a massive fan of the old eye liner trick…that much of a fan that a WAH Nail Art Pen in black is the first thing on my Christmas list…
Zebra Nails
(Barry M Matte White, 2true Shade 1, Opia Eyeliner) 
Straight Hair and Tidy Brows

For once, my exercise regime and diet is actually going pretty well. I think this is mainly because there is no food in the house and because Danni has now joined the gym with me and Rachel, which makes me feel as though I have two people to prove to that I am not a massive unfit slob… So today I went to a ‘Pure Abs’ class. Basically half an hour of putting my abs through something that trust me, they have never experienced in their life. Going into the class I was pretty positive having just burnt 200 calories on the cross-trainer, however this quickly changed when I realised that another member of the class was a boy which I unfortunately used as my ‘target’ and spent the whole night trying to get with at a party a while ago. I couldn’t even blame my behaviour on being drunk as it was a sixteenth and my friends and I weren’t bad man enough to drink when we were 15/16. I had never worried about it before because I didn’t really know the guy and didn’t think I’d ever have to see him again. But the world works in cruel cruel ways and there I was standing red faced and sweating like a bitch which is even worse considering we hadn’t done anything in the class yet so it just looked like I had really struggled walking from the changing rooms the studio, which is about 2 metres. Thank god the class was only half an hour or I might have died from embarrassment…or from exhaustion.

Things that have happened in my life recently-ish include the first of a long line (4...) 18th birthday parties. Despite a few unfortunate events, like me being tongue raped and temporarily acquiring a stalker, it was a brilliant night and I really enjoyed myself. Throughout the night I was totally convinced I wasn’t that drunk, and I think it was only when we got back to Lizzy’s, who's party it was, and I flushed a slice of cake down the toilet that I realised I was very drunk. Anyone who knows me knows I don’t ever waste food!
 Helen, Me and Naomi
 Me and Rach
 Me and  Danni
DA GALZ

Another pretty exciting event was going to see Britney Spears in concert. My uncle offered me a free ticket which he had got through work, to go and see her with him and my cousin. I think that she is one of the people who you have to see in concert before you die as she is so iconic. So now I can die content, hopefully that won’t happen though, unless I just jinxed it… She was absolutely incredible! She really knows how to put on a show and with the added bonus of not only being 20 meters away from her, we were also so close to her support act, Joe Jonas. Who, just for the record, is completely gorgeous! 
Britney giving Joe Jonas a lap dance...

This weekend I’m visiting Lincoln uni and working, so nothing very exciting. Hopefully something decent will happen soon or I might have no choice but to dye my locks green and end up looking like a lettuce…

OX


No comments:

Post a Comment