Wednesday 19 October 2011

Feels like a beautiful morning...



Ironic cause I'm posting in the evening haha, wow I'm such a joker!

So I went to work on Sunday, my half seven start was interesting, mainly because I begged Dad to let me drive there and seeing as I've only had 5 lessons, he had his reserves. Anyway, as soon as i turned out of the drive, I drove into really thick fog which was slightly worrying for a pretty novice driver like me. But anyway i managed to get to work without any major hiccups and then went on to spend most of my day searching foggy fields for horses which didn’t want to be caught anyway and so when I got near ran away to the other end of the field, and the searching would start again. Pretty unfortunate really. Towards the end of the day it brightened up and I was able to see more than 5 meters in front of me which is a bonus in any area of life if you ask me.
The 'Little Boys'

























Yo-Yo                                                                                            Jack 
(Just incase you were wondering the horses names which i'm sure you weren't...)




Me and Danni went to Costa in our free/lunch today, we spent most of the time trying to hid our food which we didn’t buy in there from the Costa staff, however we weren’t very discrete as we sat on the table that they had to walk past every time they entered or exited the coffee bar, which is a lot more times than you may think! Anyway, I had a Costa Light with Caramel Syrup, only 90 calories, and it was absolutely amazing! Definitely worth paying an extortionate price for as it came in a mug with two handles which amused me continuously! We then went onto Superdrug where I spent about 20 minutes dithering about whether to buy nail varnish in the same colour I already have or not, a pretty simple question with an even more simple answer however me being me had to weigh up the pro’s and con’s and eventually decided to go for a colour I don’t have. So in the end I brought 2true’s top coat, sky blue and liquid eyeliner, 3 for a fiver, you can’t go wrong, except that me and Danni will never get those wasted 20 minutes back which is a bit depressing really… 

                          Danni...                                                Costa Light with Caramel Syrup<3

No comments:

Post a Comment